Home

May

Dad
My Dad emptying a beer at sunset on Memorial Day. Timing was everything in shooting this silhouette - its possibly my favorite shot of the year. We were at a horse boarding farm where my Dad's friend lives and I was shooting like crazy during the 'magic hour' - when my Dad tipped this bottle back I happened to catch it. (Buy Print)
Taylor Hall
I went to Kent State University on May 4th to hear the speeches during the 40th anniversary commemoration of the shootings.  This photo is of the crowds in front of Taylor Hall (Buy Print).

So I decided to cheat in May - I need to add another photo - I left out my trip to Virginia Beach. Hey, Its my blog - I'll break the rules if I want too.
Gone Fishin'
Sunset at Rudee Inlet - this came out so great with the silhouettes of the people fishing. (Buy Print)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home